Festool Circular saw HK 132/RS-HK o
Items included HK 132/RS-HK Circular saw HK 132/RS-HK
- HW standard saw blade W24
- rip fence combined with guide plate extension
- 10 m power cord
- RS-HK 160 x 80 milling set
- in carton
3-in-1. Saw, notch cutter, flattening planer.
The Circular saw HK 132/RS-HK is a diverse all-round tool. It impresses as a first-class hand-held saw with a cutting depth of 132 mm, as well as first-class notch cutter or reliable hand-held planer. In conjunction with the conversion set, the change from one function to another is effected in a flash. Together with the special sandwich saw blade it is also suitable as a construction site saw for sawing sandwich panels.
- Precise guidance via large base-plate
- Trouble-free retraction control of the movable guard, particularly of benefit for mitre cutting
- Optimum amount of force/control from the operator via rear pistol grip which is in the cutting plane
- Accurate, fixed adjustment for mitre-cutting up to 60°
- Drive spindle with triple bearings for high stability and long life
- Electronic convenience: Soft start, constant speed, overload protection and coil temperature monitoring
- Stable and exact guidance by means of the guide system: parallel fence, guide plate extension, parallel fence for guide rail
- Milling machine conversion set: Creating notches with maximum cutting depth of 38 mm
- Chop, mitre, rip and jack-rafter cuts in wood and insulating materials up to 132 mm material thickness
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Starting current limiter
Simple start for household fuses.
Electronic overload protection
Protects the motor with blocking tool.
Electronic monitoring of the winding temperature
Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
Circular saw HK 132/RS-HKTechnical dataIdle engine speed2 200 min⁻¹Power consumption2 300 WWeight18 kgMitre cuts0 – 60 °Cutting depth 0°, 90°50 – 132 mmCutting depth at 45°/60°85/50 mmMax. routing width80 mmMax. routing depth0 – 38 mm
Noise and vibration valuesSawing wood: Total vibration average, Ah3.1 m/s²Sawing wood: Standards series EN 60745Sawing wood: Uncertainty (noise) K3 dBSawing wood: Uncertainty (vibration) K1.5 m/s²Sawing wood: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA102 dB(A)Sawing wood: A-weighted sound power level, LWA113 dB(A)
Circular saw HK 132/RS-HKCircular saw HK 132/RS-HKCircular saw HK 132/RS-HKCircular saw HK 132/RS-HK
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
Precise even at greater cutting depths of up to 132 mm. Saves time when producing mitre cuts in combination with the guide rail.
Convenient and safe:
Problem-free sawing, even in the case of mitre cuts, thanks to remote control of the suspended cover, which is actuated directly from the additional hand grip.
Systems get it done:
Can be converted in no time at all from the circular saw to the planer and milling machine. In short: Three carpentry machines in one.