Festool PF 1200 E-Plus
Items included PF 1200 E-PLUS ALUCOBOND
- V-grooving bit
- A4 feeler roller
- setting gauge for guide rails
- operation tool
- without guide rails
- in SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC
The professional solution for aluminium composite panels.
Festool PF 1200 E-Plus. Grooves. Edges. Done. Specially developed for edging aluminium composite panels with speed and precision. In combination with the guide rail, the PF 1200 aluminium composite milling machine is ideal for mobile exhibition and façade construction applications. The feeler roller ensures precise routing depths. The router can only plunge into the material as far as the feeler roller allows.
- Removable feeder roller for different material thicknesses
- Low weight for easy transportation and mobile applications
- Guide slot for guide rail
- Blade cutter for rapid progress and effortless precision routing
- Robust, wear-resistant design for long service life
- Fashioning 90° and 135° grooves
- Milling aluminium composite panels
- Mobile use – also with guide rail
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and router bits.
Noise and vibration values
Achieve ideal results more quickly:
In combination with the guide rail, the PF 1200 with Festool plunge-cut principle produces perfect 90° and 135° grooves.
Convenient and safe:
Prevents errors – the feeler roller ensures precise routing depths. The router can only plunge into the material as far as the feeler roller allows.
Systems get it done:
PF 1200 and the Festool guide rail are a mobile team for precise results and various feeler rollers are available for different routing depths.