Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine
at a Consumer-Friendly Price
- One pull of the handle starts the motor, clamps your workpiece, and drills perfect pocket holes
- Powerful 220-volt motor
- Comes with Kreg 3/8” hex shank pocket-hole drill bit (QUIK-BIT)
- Works with materials from 1/2“- to 11/2“-thick
- Adjustable fence to position workpiece for precise pocket depth
- Two spring-loaded stops for repeatable accuracy
- Clear markings in the table that make it easy to position the fence
- Compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit and Kreg Heavy-Duty Bit
- Lightweight (20 lbs.) yet durable construction
- Large table with ample workspace
- Built-in storage tray and dust collection attachment
Professional-Grade Pocket-Hole Machine at a Consumer-Friendly Price
Built with professionals and hobbyists in mind, the all-new Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine is packed with features that will have you building with twice the speed and half the effort of a standard pocket-hole jig. The Foreman DB210 offers all of the same features and capabilities of our professional-grade machines in a machine that’s versatile, portable, and extremely affordable.
Extremely Easy to Setup and Use
Create pocket holes with amazing speed and accuracy time and time again. Simply pull the large control handle to start the powerful 110-volt motor, clamp your workpiece securely in place, and raise the drill bit through the table. This simple operation drills a precisely-placed pocket hole at the perfect depth in materials from 1/2“- to 11/2“-thick.
Precise Pocket Depth and Repeatable Accuracy
To ensure perfect pocket-hole placement, the Foreman DB210 features a tool-free adjustable fence that positions your workpiece for precise pocket depth, and a pair of adjustable, spring-loaded stops that provide repeatable accuracy. Plus, clear markings in the table make it easy to position the fence for your material thickness.
Creates All Three Types of Kreg Joints™
The Foreman comes with a standard 3/8” Kreg stepped drill bit to get you started—for materials from 1/2“- to 11/2“-thick. It’s also compatible with the Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Bit to create more compact pocket holes in thinner stock, and the Kreg HD (Heavy-Duty) Bit for creating strong joints in 11/2” and thicker stock.
Portable and Durable, with Ample Workspace
The Foreman’s lightweight yet durable constructions allows hassle-free transportation—perfect for use in your shop, around your home, and on-the-go. Even with this portability, the Foreman still features a large table with ample workspace.
Built-In Storage and Dust Collection
You’ll love the built-in storage tray—the perfect place to store extra bits and accessories, keeping them close-at-hand. The Foreman also includes a dust collection attachment to keep your work area clean.
- (1) Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine
- adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops
- dust-collection attachment
- Kreg stepped drill bit and drill guide
- drill bit setting block
- Owner’s Manual
|Drill Bits||Comes with standard Kreg 3/8” stepped drill bit also accepts Kreg Micro-Pocket™ and HD (Heavy-Duty) drill bits|
|Material||Polyurethane Base; Cast-Aluminum Tabletop|
|Clamping Capacity||Material from 1/2“- to 11/2“-thick|
|Dimensions||Entire Unit: 15″H x 19″L x 29.5″DTabletop: 14″ x 231/2“|
|Includes||(1) Kreg Foreman Pocket-Hole Machine, adjustable fence with spring-loaded stops, dust-collection attachment, Kreg stepped drill bit and drill guide, drill bit setting block, and Owner’s Manual|