Kreg Jig K5 Master System. The Most-Advanced Kreg Jig® Yet, Plus Premium Kreg Accessories 0
- Front-mounted handle makes clamping easy
- Ratcheting clamp mechanism adjusts without tools
- Storage wings provide built-in storage for bits and accessories
- Swiveling dust collection port accepts any standard vacuum hose
- Adjustable workpiece stop mounts on either side for easy repeat drilling
- Stop-collar setting block makes drill bit setup easy
- Quick-release pin holds drill block securely in place
- Hardened-steel Kreg drill guides feature a lifetime warranty
- Comes with Kreg Jig® K5, 3″ Wood Project Clamp, Portable Base for building on the go, and 6 downloadable plans
Advanced Features for Building with Wood
- The Kreg Jig K5 Master System incorporates the best features of every Kreg Jig® that came before, with innovative upgrades you’ve never seen. That starts with a clamping mechanism that you can quickly adjust, without tools or adjusting nuts, to match your workpiece thickness. Just slide the clamp into place, “click” the large front-mounted clamp handle, and your jig is set to hold your workpiece tight every time.
- You’ll find large support wings to hold your workpiece steady—plus, they open up to provide handy storage for bits and accessories. Add in a batch of other great features, like a swiveling dust collection port, spring-loaded stop for the drill guide block, and, of course, the ability to remove the guide block for portable use, and you have—quite simply—the most advanced Kreg Jig® yet.
Make your Kreg Jig K5 Master System even better by upgrading to a Master System.
- The Kreg Jig K5 Master System combines the Kreg Jig® K5 with premium accessories to make it even easier to get started building with Kreg Joinery. Accessories include a 3″ Wood Project Clamp with Automaxx® auto-adjust technology, a Portable Base for building on the go, and downloadable plans for six great projects.
- The new 3″ Wood Project Clamp features auto-adjust technology that simplifies project construction by allowing you to clamp workpieces of varying thicknesses without ever having to adjust the clamp. That makes it the perfect companion to the ratcheting, tool-free workpiece clamp on the Kreg Jig® K5.
- Adding the Portable Base gives you yet another use for your Kreg Jig® K5—simplified setup for portable building and making repairs. See the Portable Base in action in this Quick Tip video.
- Plus, the Kreg Jig® K5 Master System includes step-by-step downloadable plans for six great home projects so that you can get started building right away.
Fast, Simple Setup
When you’re ready to get started building, the Kreg Jig K5 Master System makes it simple. Just select your screw based on the thickness of your wood, set the stop collar using the drill bit setup block, pull the spring-loaded pin to adjust the drill guide block, and then set the workpiece clamp.
Easy Thickness Adjustment
The Kreg Jig K5 Master System offers our simplest workpiece clamping system ever. The ratcheting clamp simply slides into place against your workpiece. Then, you lift the handle until you hear and feel two “clicks,” and that’s it. Now your clamp is set until you change to a different material thickness.
Support with Built-In Storage
Two large support wings can be attached quickly and easily to both sides of the K5 base. This way, long workpieces get solid support and won’t tip. Plus, there’s a large storage compartment under the lid in each wing where you can keep your Kreg drill bits, screws, and accessories close at hand, but out of the way.
Swiveling Dust Collection Port
The Kreg Jig K5 Master System comes with a removable dust port that swivels from side to side so that you can position it exactly where you want it, and then attach it to a standard vacuum house. This keeps your work area free of chips and debris, makes drilling easier, and prolongs drill bit life by reducing heat.
Body Material: Glass-filled nylon
Number of Drill Guides: 3 standard Kreg® pocket holes
For Use with: Materials from 1/2″ to 11/2″ thick (12-38mm)
Drill Guide Spacings: 9/16″, 7/8″, 17/16″ / 14mm, 22mm, 36mm
Clamping Method: Toggle clamp on benchtop base
Screw-Centering Ability: 1/2″, 5/8″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 11/8″, 11/4″, 13/8″, 11/2″ / 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, 22mm, 25mm, 28mm, 31mm, 35mm, 38mm
Warranty: Lifetime Kreg® Drill Guide warranty
- 3″ Wood Project Clamp
- Portable Base
- 3 downloadable project plans
- Kreg Jig® K5 base with ratcheting front-side clamp
- extension wings
- swiveling dust-collection port
- drill guide block
- spacer block
- workpiece stop
- drill bit setup block
- stepped drill bit
- 6″ (152mm) driver bit
- stop collar
- Allen wrench
- Hex wrench
- starter Kreg Screw set
- starter pocket-hole plug pack